It is our pleasure to introduce GYANTARU Education Art & Culture (GEAC), Art Studio. Established in 2009,
founded by Mrs. Leena Sharma & Shri V. P. Gautam ex-student of Delhi College of Art, New Delhi, it has carved a niche
for itself in the field of Art.
The vision of the Art Studio is to educate and train people from all streams & age group.
We aim to disseminate the language of art to common people. Our purpose is to train and equip our students with best of
skills and make them learn the fine nuances of the medium to enter the field of art and culture
The Team comprises of experienced professionals coming from various field of
Art & Culture and includes illustrators, painters, sculptors, Graphic Designers, Craft Teacher etc.
Courses at a Glance
1. Fine Art : Basic, Certificate
2. Textile Designing : Basic Certificate
3. Clay Modelling : Basic, Advanced, Professional
4. Pottery Spray Painting : Basic, Advanced, Professional
5. Art and Craft : Basic, Advanced, Professional
6. Commercial Art : Basic, Certificate
(For Working, Non-Working, Collegiates and Children above 16 years of Age)
1. Drawing 2. Water Colour 3. Oil Painting 4. Fabric Painting
5. Sketching & Drg. 6. Design 7. Basic Textiles 8. Modern Art/Abstract
9. Oil Pastel Work 10. Murals 11. Calligraphy 12. Pot Decoration
13. Best out of Waste 14. Puppet Making 15. Glass Painting 16. Patch Work
(For Kids from 4 to 15 years of Age)
1. Drawing 2. Painting 3. Craft
4. Nature Study 5. Clay Modeling 6. Paper Match
Workshop for Kids
GYANTARU Art Studio organises Creative Workshop during every summer holidays for kids 4 years
to 15 years Group with includes various activities like :
Workshop for Women
- Drawing and Painting
- Paper Match
- Best out of Waste.
GYANTARU Art Studio Creative Workshop Specially for Women (Homemakers, Working,
Collegiates and Girls above 16 years of Age) which includes three or four creative activities.
Preparation for Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)